Summer Cooking Basics

A couple years ago I started a series of Summer Cooking posts that I intended to space out over the 12 weeks of summer. I've only gotten 6 posts done! No matter, I will get a full 12 in one of these years.

We are still moving (to be finished for sure by May 4th - we've had too many snags this time) and until I can fully get back to blogging, I wanted to share those summer cooking posts with you. It's been VERY hot here these past few days, nearing 100F daily. Thankfully we haven't had the humidity with it, but it's still been too hot to cook. So, here is a link to all of those posts: Summer Cooking 101

Enjoy - and see you soon!

© 2009 cookingwithanne.com. This RSS Feed is for personal non-commercial use only.
If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment