Don't Forget About Me

It's been nearly a week since I posted last and I don't want any one of you wandering off in my absence. We are in the midst of a move. Our landlords, who are missionaries in Uganda, are coming home earlier than expected and we've had to find a new place. We've done that, and now comes the really awful part - packing and moving.

I'm just so busy with all of it that I may be MIA from here for a bit. I have several book reviews coming up and a product or two you'll want to read about when I return. In the meantime, check out my older posts and the rest of my site, preferably with a cup of coffee or tea in hand.

© 2009 cookingwithanne.com. This RSS Feed is for personal non-commercial use only.
If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment