25 Tips to Stay Young



bluezones


Remember back in April how we reported the discovery of mysterious, anti-aging Blue Zones? And in May we talked about optimism as a common factor among these health zones?


For our convenience and in a well-written, thorough post, our friends over at The X-Ray Vision-aries Blog have listed a total of 25 amazing health tips gleaned from this research. I highly recommend this read and they even link to the Blue Zone Vitality Compass!


I’m almost 2 years younger than my calendar age, expected to live until I’m 87, disease free until 75, and could add another nine years to my life by taking the Blue Zone health tips. How young are you?




Bookmark and Share

Digg!

[Post to Twitter] Tweet This Post 




Orignal From: 25 Tips to Stay Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment